Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Let's Do the First Thing First


Since zazi has to attend meeting in seremban, I purposely follow him so that I could do full check up in my mother in law's clinic. I went there with arifah, she was kindly enough to spend her precious time with me *thanks angah*
at first, i have to register myself at the counter. it was a relief as the nurses were really helpful and friendly (maybe because my mom already told them that we will be there for check up, so please treat us right! hehe). after they took note on my height, weight and blood pressure, I have to do something that I hate the most, blood test!!! urrghhh I was so damn stressful! Then, urine test. we waited for the result for quite sometimes. later on, we got the result, the nurse explained to me every details. I also did breast check up (one way to prevent breast cancer). finally, I went to see the doctor. she checked the result and consult me on health during pregnancy. well, overall, my result was normal except for my weight, >45kg.
so I guess this is the "must do" for mom to be to do during their early pregnancy. we need someone to monitor our health, which is extremely important for the baby.

0 comments on "Let's Do the First Thing First"

Post a Comment

 

NEW PHASE OF LIFE Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal